Main fields of study of ISTS
- Field 1: theory and mathematical modeling of energy and resource efficient thermal, mass transfer, hydromechanical and other processes.
- Field 2: technology and hardware design of energy and resource efficient safe thermal, mass transfer, hydromechanical and other processes and devices of chemical, oil refining, textile, food, woodworking, microbiological, medical, pulp and paper and other industries and agroindustry complex.
- Field 3: Technosphere protection processes and systems (industrial and environmental safety, risk management)
- Field 4: digital technologies in energy and resource efficient processes and technological systems.
- Field 5: actual environmentally friendly innovative technologies for producing new functional polymer and nanomaterials.
- Roundtable 1: improving the teaching of engineering disciplines at technical universities in Russia, China and other countries.
- Roundtable 2: the role of scientific and engineering schools (scholarly traditions) in Russia, China and other countries in the development of technical sciences, education and industry.
- Roundtable 3: international cooperation of scientific, pedagogical and engineering schools (scholarly traditions) of Russia, China, R. Belarus and other countries.